Attendees will see a NEW format for the 2017 Mid-Year Conference focused on increased networking time with MAG members and sponsors. Additionally, MAG sponsors will have unique access to new small group discussions with MAG members on the following topics: Smart Routing, Security & Authentication, EMV Transition, Gift Cards, Digital Commerce and more. Two education sessions open to all attendees on the “legal history in payments” and “RFP’s for vendors” will provide value to your organization. And lastly, more merchant vertical time for members!
Hear what attendees said about the 2016 Mid-Year Conference:
"A unique group and a fantastic event truly focused on the betterment of the payments industry." Alex Ellwood, Marketing Manager, CMS Payments Intelligence and MAG Annual Sponsor
"I find the MAG conferences to be some of the most valuable events in the payments acceptance industry. The conferences are put together by merchants so they focus on topics of interest and really delve into the issues from a merchant’s perspective. The small interest group sessions with your industry peers are invaluable." Gina Powers, Assistant Treasurer, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. and MAG Merchant Member
"This was the best MYC I have attended in my view. Congrats to the team for pulling off a great event. The theme was right on point and demonstrates that the MAG is on top of changing dynamics in the industry." MAG Merchant Member
MAG conferences offer a unique experience, attracting over 350 payments professionals as well as those with organizational responsibilities that include payments and related matters. The MAG Mid-Year Conference brings together all key stakeholders in the payments ecosystem to discuss the most pressing issues in payments.
- Network with the best in payments: The top acquirers and networks are in attendance, as well as senior level payments executives from the top merchants.
- The Merchant Roundtable discussions (SIGs) are highly rated among merchants. Merchants have one opportunities to discuss issues within their vertical.
- MAG conferences provide ample networking breaks, lunches and dinners.
Benefits of a MAG Conference:
- MAG sponsors receive complimentary registrations and marketing opportunities based on their level of sponsorship.
- As the MAG is grows, we continue to offer timely educational sessions and networking opportunities in an intimate setting- that attendees have come to value at the MAG- a value that impacts your company.
- Two and a half days of pure payments knowledge with the best in the industry. The Merchant Only session is something you don't want to miss!
- MAG members receive three complimentary registrations