MAG 2017 Mid-Year Conference Recap
View the Final Attendee List
View 2017 Mid-Year Conference Photos
View 2017 Mid-Year Conference Program
Thank You 2017 Mid-Year Conference Sponsors
The MAG 2017 Mid-Year Conference was held February 15-17 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta hotel. It was the largest Mid-Year Conference to date with over 400 attendees and 160 merchant attendees. Incorporating a new format, the conference gave attendees increased networking time with MAG members and sponsors. Education presentations and merchant-only polling results are available in the Member Only area of the website. Once logged in, click on “Use Our Resources,” “Member Resources,” “2017 Mid-Year Conference Presentations and Polling Results.”
Hear what attendees said about the 2017 Mid-Year Conference:
“Informative. I usually pick up two or three tidbits of information that helps me in my job.”
“Loved to see the growth in MYC and all of the merchant and sponsor prospects - really engaged group!”
“This is my second MAG conference and both times I have gone back to my company with to-dos.”
“I enjoyed networking, was very impressed with the attention that was given to the needs of the merchant membership, and was challenged to determine how I can help shape the changes to the payments industry. The merchant only sessions were invaluable!”
“I thought it was very good. I have attended a different financial conference regularly for 20 years. This was more valuable due to smaller size and ability to network and learn critical knowledge and trends.”
MAG conferences offer a unique experience, attracting over 400 payments professionals as well as those with organizational responsibilities that include payments and related matters. The MAG Mid-Year Conference brings together all key stakeholders in the payments ecosystem to discuss the most pressing issues in payments.
- Network with the best in payments: The top acquirers and networks are in attendance, as well as senior level payments executives from the top merchants.
- The Merchant Roundtable discussions (SIGs) are highly rated among merchants. Merchants have one opportunities to discuss issues within their vertical.
- MAG conferences provide ample networking breaks, lunches and dinners.
Benefits of a MAG Conference:
- MAG sponsors receive complimentary registrations and marketing opportunities based on their level of sponsorship.
- As the MAG is grows, we continue to offer timely educational sessions and networking opportunities in an intimate setting- that attendees have come to value at the MAG- a value that impacts your company.
- Two and a half days of pure payments knowledge with the best in the industry. The Merchant Only session is something you don't want to miss!
- MAG members receive three complimentary registrations