Thank You MAG Sponsors!
The Merchant Advisory Group (MAG) plays a vital role in helping merchants and the industry shape innovative approaches to payments. Providing unparalleled collaboration and networking opportunities for merchants and sponsors, the MAG collaborates with industry stakeholders and advocates for merchants’ interests. The MAG represents over 150 U.S. merchants which account for over $4.8 Trillion in annual sales at over 580,000 locations across the U.S. and online. Roughly $3.5 Trillion of those sales and over 100 billion card payments are electronic which represents approximately 62%* of total U.S. card volume. MAG members employ over 14 million associates.
*Source of Total U.S. card volumes: Federal Reserve Payments Study 2019
Sponsor Engagement Opportunities
The MAG thanks our business partners for joining with the merchant members in driving positive change in the payments industry. MAG sponsors fully engage and become actively involved in helping achieve the goals of the organization.
Sponsoring the MAG provides an opportunity to meet with the largest consumer payments merchants in the world in one sitting. There is no other place in the world to experience such a dynamic, open, two-way dialogue with a diverse merchant group.
Our goal is to continue to provide you, our sponsors, with more opportunities to gain exposure to the MAG membership and to provide all sponsors with at least one opportunity to gain additional exposure each year.
- Opportunities to publish articles, press releases and whitepapers in MAG Insights newsletter and on website
- Opportunity to present one webinar
each calendar year
- Available at some sponsorship levels
- MAG approval process required
- Access to MAG Insights Newsletter
- Access to MAG membership list
- Listing type on MAG website
- Logo and link on MAG website to sponsor’s website
- Use of MAG logo on sponsor’s collateral indicating MAG sponsorship
- Advisory Council opportunities available at select sponsorship levels