As announced at our last conference, MAG’s February event has undergone changes to not only differentiate our bi-annual conferences but also to continue to evolve in the best direction for our payments community.
The former Mid-Year Conference & Tech Forum is now Payments MAGnified 24 and will debut at the Hyatt Regency Dallas, February 20–23, 2024.
In addition to our regular general and breakout session programming, the rebranded conference name highlights additional session types exclusive to this conference that will dive deeper into critical payments-industry topics. Payments MAGnified 24 will include:
- Small Group Discussions are forums for merchants, sponsors, and others to build and share expertise around a certain focus. The groups will vary in size but will be small enough for attendees to have a voice. These discussions will take place on the first day of programming. Review the conference agenda to view the six scheduled topics.
- Case Studies are sessions intended to provide enough information for the participants to explore solutions and identify how to apply those solutions in real-world contexts. The goal of a Case Study session is to initiate discussion, foster interaction, and provide examples of specific tasks, actions, solutions, and project timelines merchants can consider applying within their current environments. Case Studies will take place on the second day of programming. Review the conference agenda to view the four scheduled studies.
- New Merchant-Only Special Interest Group (SIG) focused on International interests.
Payments MAGnified 24 will bring back attendee favorites including:
- Innovation Stage where select sponsors will share demonstrations of products and services available to meet merchant needs;
- SIGs and Snacks where merchants will gather to discuss a wide variety of topics;
- Rising Payments Professionals (RPP) where our growing community of new-to-payments professionals can participate in targeted networking among peers.
Tech Forum continues to be a key component of our conference programming to provide tech-focused education and insight to our merchant and sponsor community. We have a great lineup of topics for our merchant attendees and Tech Forum sponsors, such as Payments in the Cloud, Payments Token Success to AI, and more! Check out the conference agenda here to start planning your conference experience. Merchants - Don’t forget to mark your calendars for our Merchant-Only Technology SIG on Wednesday, February 21.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Payments MAGnified 24!
Visit our conference page on the MAG website for the latest information to plan your conference experience.