Merchant Advisory Group merchant members have the advantage of accessing many of our benefits and resources. A summary of MAG membership levels and benefits is available in our Membership Brochure. We now offer two membership levels: All Access and Digital Access. MAG currently has over 170 merchant members enjoying these benefits.
The price of membership is reasonable when compared to the huge value received from these benefits:
- MAG hosts two conferences each year in February and September.
- Merchant members receive five complimentary registrations for each conference.
- The education and networking between MAG sponsors and over 300 merchants, as well as updates on the latest merchants’ payments issues make MAG conferences as a top priority for our members.
- MAG curates and provides approximately 15 educational webinars each year focused on the most relevant topics to merchants. Webinars are included in membership with unlimited attendance and are available on demand on the MAG Learning Center.
- Merchant payments education is more important than ever. MAG provides Online Payments Education in our new eLearning courses. Merchant Payments 101 is free for Members. Our newly launched 200 education series is a great way to continue learning for a small fee.
The resources MAG provides merchant members are worth the price of membership alone! Some of the most valuable resources we provide are Best Practice Guides, Merchant Readiness Guides, Reference Guides, Infographics, Industry Resources, and more! If it’s important to merchants, chances are we have something for you and your team!
- Reference Guides on Buy Now, Pay Later and Network Fraud and Chargebacks Programs
- Best Practice Guides on Payments Data Management, Interchange Downgrades, Debit Routing Optimization
- Infographics on 8-Digit BINs, Smart Routing, EMV
- QR Code Guide
- And so much more!
How do you access this amazing information? Simply LOG IN on the website in the upper right corner of the home page. The best location to access the majority of these great resources can be found by clicking on the Education menu then “All Education Resources” found HERE. Click on “Type” to easily sort and narrow your search.
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
These highly interactive merchant discussions are unique to MAG and are one of the most valuable benefits we offer. SIGs are merchants’ opportunities to discuss timely issues with their peers in a merchants-only environment. SIGs meet in person at each conference and virtually during the summer. Don’t miss these! SIGs are offered in six different categories:
- Mass Merchant
- Petroleum/Convenience Stores
- Small Ticket/Restaurant
- MAG offers numerous ways to connect with peer merchant payments professionals. Attend a conference, join a committee, or participate in a Community of Practice (CoP). It’s easy to do! Visit our committee page and fill out the form on the sidebar to join the committee of your choice.
- Member & Sponsor Directory: do you need a member or sponsor contact? Log in, then access our Directory!
Take advantage of your MAG merchant member benefits by logging in to your profile on our website to access these resources. Get your team involved. Ensure everyone on your payments team has access to these great resources by encouraging them to set up their own unique profile. Please contact me if your need any assistance!
You make a difference in your organization and the payments industry when you are actively involved in the MAG, utilize these resources, and engage with the best professionals in the payments industry.