Build merchant payments knowledge to be at parity with all industry stakeholders. Create foundational merchant payments education and reduce the learning curve for new payments professionals.
MERCHANT PAYMENTS 200 LEVEL
Five online payments courses designed to increase individual skills in focused areas.
ATTEND A MAG WEBINAR
Educational webinars available to MAG our merchant members and sponsors.
MAG LEARNING CENTER
Checkout the new MAG Learning Center to access educational content in a centralized location.
MERCHANT PAYMENTS 101
Merchant Payments 101 Now Open to Merchant Members!
Education Committee goals and strategies
- Reduce the learning curve for new payments professionals via development of an online self-paced Merchant Payments program
- Develop and provide tools for internal payments education via new MAG Learning Center
- Build educational readiness material and other resources on Communities of Practice topics
- Educate members on the evolving payments industry via:
- Educational sessions at MAG conferences
- Readiness and Best Practice Guides on specific topics
- How-to guides on technical issues
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Build foundational merchant payments education and reduce learning curve for new payments professionals
- Build merchant knowledge on current events and relevant topics
- Build merchant knowledge through networking and peer-to-peer discussions