Facilitates innovation with FinTechs through active and strategic engagement and creates the environment needed to allow merchants' technical resources to be engaged in ongoing payment discussions.
BEST PRACTICES: Central Bank Digital Currency Development Principles
The MAG has worked with leading merchants in the United States to develop a set of principles for the development of a Central Bank Digital Currency,...
MERCHANT PAYMENTS 101
Merchant Payments 101 Now Open to Merchant Members!
The 3 I’s of Merchant Debit Acceptance: Information, Innovation and Incentives
Elley Frost, CMSPI President, and Alistair Matthewson, VP of Technical Consultancy, will discuss 3 key areas of debit acceptance arrangements that all...
Future-proofing your business with personalization and data
Merchants are under increasing market pressures; not just from customers, but from the wide variety of technology and payment options available to them....
Innovation Committee goals and strategies
- Facilitate innovation through FinTechs though active and strategic engagement
- Create the environment needed to allow merchant’s technical resources to be engaged in ongoing payment discussions
- Strategically engage merchants and FinTech Medium
- Conduct 4 FinTech Webinars each year
- Refocus the Innovation Committee in an effort to develop a pipeline of merchant-friendly payment solutions